Tuesday 28 April 2009

Can I mould YOU?

Well, its pretty clear to me that spring is in the air... you only have to look around and you can see that *everyone* is walking around with a spring in their step and a twinkle in their eye... and the spring-time weather and rising sap seems to make all the little phonesex subbies in the world that little bit more pliable, that little bit more maliable.... HAHA! - JUST the way I like them.

Have you noticed, for instance, that when you are horny, when you are feeling that yearning deep down inside, when the little voice is begging you to release them and expose your TRUE self to the world, its at those time that the urge to pick up the phone and ask a REAL MAN to take over for you becomes overpowering? Its like when you are *desperate* for the toilet... you start feeling all those muscles twitching.... the urge for release is almost unbearable... You just HAVE to press that button so that you can hear my commaning, uncompromising voice giving you permission to release....

BUT - what you little faggots, sluts, and sissies don't factor on is that, when you put that power into my hands...well - you are about to put your reality into my hands too, and then: When Where and How are ALL decided by ME... HAHA! Sure - I like to know what it is that starts to spin your mind... I like to know if you have particular fetishes.... but ultimatley *I* will be deciding how to rig your world, how to pull your strings and how to weave your reality so that when *I* decide that the moment is right - that's when the release will feel like the intervention of the divine.... sublime, complete and shattering.

And then, once you are shattered, I will remake you in whatever form I choose.... Do you know why slave? Because I get a kick out of Dominating you... I enjoy the power that I have, I enjoy wielding that power like an almost tangible force of knotted sinew and electricity that can direct through your mind and at your body to transform you into whatever form I choose. HAHAHA!

For those of you who have called me - you will have tasted that power and might relish and dread the next time it touches you... if you HAVEN'T spoken to me before - then hear that voice that you know will compell you to do all the things you crave....and ask yourself this... "How will I ever be satisfied unless I call him?". HAHA! You have no power in my presence.. you are completely vulnerable and exposed in the deepest and most intimate ways you can imagine.

Call Me.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: