Wednesday 8 April 2009

OMG - How long??

LMAO - you fuckin' loosers - that title isn't supposed to refer to my substantial manhood - LOL - although - speaking with some of you phonesex addicts - I realise that the prospect of being in the presence of a well-endowed REAL man would intimidate and arouse you - No. What I was referring to was how long its been since I last updated my blog! Well, you know how it is - busy, busy, busy.... Its the spring time here in the UK, and that means two things - warmer, longer evenings and warmer, hornier chics - HAHA!

C'mon - you can't seriously expect me to keep quiet about liking girls can you? Especially not when just the other day I met a new little playmate - Gianna. Damn - all I'm gonna say is: Horny.... Fuckin' .... Bitch.... LOL - she's tries to come off as just you're average girl-next-door, but I don't buy that - if you know what to look for, and you know how to expose those special little buttons...and you know how to tickle and tantalise them....LOL - well - I DO - and the result?....EXPLOSIVE!

BUT - I have to confess that Gianna wasn't the inspiration for updating my blog, and nor was the horny little exchange I had with my naughty little Kitty-Kat (who, incidentally, is being ESPECIALLY naughty at the moment - I'm not gonna get into it here - because we haven't finished discussing all of the implications of her latest - shenanigans - LOL)...No...the reason that I've been inspired to come on here is none other than...Stud Ruler..... HAHAHA!

Did you think I'd forgotten about you? LOL - You REALLY don't know me that well if you thought I had....how does that song go again....Dum-dada-da " ...love your feet..." Da-dee-dada "...and I cum real neat!" LMAO - HAHAHAH! Oh - A recording of that and I would have made a fortune selling it as a ringtone for cell-phones... but here's the thing - it was beautiful.... LOL

See - what "Stud Ruler" COMPLETELY failed to understand - is that when you CALL ME - you are entering into MY world - and in THAT world, for the duration of the call ... and sometimes... even longer - I AM GOD. I will control your mind and body and I will penetrate your soul in ways that you have ABSOLUTELY no control over... and the "Stud".... HAHA - he forgot that - so when I twisted his mind and put him in the place that I wanted him - Hehe - well - you just imagine.... He was totally and completely at the mercy of ME! HAHA!

So - other than "The Studs" wonderful call - I'm gonna send out a hello to the Tickler, and to my special friend - who knows his place - yes - you boy... you know who I mean, and of course to DB - it was REALLY nice of you to let my use pretty much anything that belonged to you for my entertainment. HAHAHA!

Finally - one other bit of news, the auction I mentioned previously went off perfectly - congrats to MiguelZ who coughed up significant sums of fag-cash to own The Englishman's battered abused old trainers - he's promised to leave a comment on here at some point so - I'm hoping that this entry will prompt that... if not - he'll get his punishment the next time I speak to him. HAHA!

Now remember faggots, losers and sissies - callers that leave me written feedback will earn my special appreciation, you gotta work hard to impress me. So stop fucking around and Call Me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a short comment. Kitten keeps meaning to send little messages when her box is wet like Sir requests, but sometimes kitten is far too tired and too high after making her box that way and she just falls right asleep. So, here is a little treat for all you straight boys...lol...some HOT hetero fun. Kitten just loves how hot this little Italian couple is and the way the girl's vagina swallows his massive black cock and stretches when it goes in and out. Reminds kitten of another massive Portuguese cock she's been seeing lately and has plans to see again very late tonight, now that the clock has turned past midnight. Kitten even splurged and ordered a new DVD player for the evening with overnight shipping. Kitten would usually never think of doing something so frivolous, as spending $25 on overnight shipping, but it's been a really hard week, and well, it wasn't kitten's money anyway...(Amazon GC tributes are fabulous!) :D Anyway, Sir is still teasing and torturing the kitten's box. He knows what kitten means. One deftly worded sentence, and kitten was starting to drop the other night, in chat even! Sir is so naughty, in a wicked, devilishly fun way. Kitten will speak to Sir soon. Time to go purr...enjoy fags! www.redtube.com/20599

(P.S. Thank you for the conversation, kitten.)

The Englishman said...

Mmmmm - Kitty - you know how much it pleases me to hear the my little pussy is nice and wet.... I like that you keep it the way I ask you to when you talk or type to me...and as for Portugese cocks, either in the flesh or virtually, well those cocks NEED to be stretching and filling and pounding those little pussies - just like that - HAHA Speak to you soon sweetie xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Englishman, nice to see Kitty has been behaving, although I think we need to hear a few more stories of what a good little slut she is for your English meat, and how she slurps it up like a good cumslut does. As for the loser faggots you use, keep at 'em. Fucking hilarious!

- Rick

Anonymous said...

Sir,

Have u forgoten my offer.... I realy want them feet and wana make u an offer for a pair of ur socks warn by u for 14 days straight...

foot lover

The Englishman said...

Rick,

Good call dude, I think that kitty is long overdue a little bit of the Englishman's attention... I might have to make some quite specific demands on her soon.

Footlover - thanks for your message faggot... contact me through NF and we discuss your requirements - HAHA - 14 days... can you IMAGINE what they will smell like...HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Hi master ...i've so missed our conversions..how have you been? I need to call again so we can play!! xoxo Gianna

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: