Monday 21 January 2013

Frozen roads

Who would have thought that a drop in temperature of just a few degrees could make such a difference?

But its true, the roads are iced over here at the moment, and no one is managing to do much of anything. But again, I guess its like that in other areas if life too, right? Subtle shifts can produce dramatic effects, sometimes unexpected ones.

Certainly when it comes to managing the subtle nuances of a submissive spirit, whether it be based in humiliation, forced encounters, the willing servitude to a superior being...or maybe just a little plain old fashioned masculine seduction, it takes a degree of finesse, yes, even binding you and punishing you takes finesse, after all, you want to feel every moment of the experience as keenly as you can don't you?

HAHA!  Of course you do....and that's what I'm here for, to make certain you do.

Call me.

4 comments:

Rosy said...

If by finesse you mean confidence then yes. I'm not into BDSM but I'm sure you'd have to be willing to assert yourself if you were in the dominant role whether you were a man or a woman.

The Englishman said...

Hey Beautiful! :-) I agree. Confidence is definitely important, and I think that the ability to perceive details, the subtle indicators that someone is in tune with you, is where true confidence comes from. To KNOW how to flick those delicious buttons... to free the person you are playing with to express themselves more fully sexually ...well...it takes subtlety and confidence whether its BDSM orientated or not I guess! :-)

Rosy said...

Well, if anybody can flick those buttons with his voice alone it's certainly you. (winks) A woman would have to be crazy not to call you for a little fun.

The Englishman said...

Stop it! ...I'm blushing...Hehe! ;-) Well, I'm pleased you enjoy our calls, and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them too! Speak to you again soon sexy!

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: