Monday 17 February 2014

Hypno Fetish

Well now, its been a while since my last post, but I've been busy with a VERY exciting little project...And it was actually inspired by one of you little fags!  Surprised? Don't be, we can always learn *something* from everyone, and if, like me, you want to be the best that you can be, then learning from those that serve you is just as valid as learning from anyone else.

So what was the inspiration for my project, you ask? Well, if you've read any of my other blogs you'll know that I have a strong interest in the psychological aspects of sexuality.  Its what I enjoy most about phonesex.  You get the chance to get into someone else's fantasy, exploring, probing....and if you do it REALLY well, you get to glimpse their deepest, darkest desires... the most taboo corners of their mind.  That is a rush in itself, let alone buzz you get from the power and control you gain by having taken that little peek into your victim's...err ...subject's sexual psyche.  HAHA!

So, the "inspiration" for my project was the rekindling of my latent talent for hypnosis, and the inspiration to put that talent to work pushing those boundaries even further.

Now, for those of you that have enjoyed a longer phonesex session with me, you'll know that when the situation permits it, when the fantasy would benefit from it,  I very much enjoy weaving the richest, most immersive experience for my submissive little callers.  Part of that process involves use of metaphors, and in some cases hypnotic language that allows you to see and smell and feel every nuance of the experience we are sharing, without you having to try (after all, wouldn't you rather enjoy a call where you are struggling to hold onto your control, not struggling to loose it....am I right?) Haha!

So when one particularly charming little faggot called me up and shared some of the details of his particular fetish....well, it got me to thinking about exploring more of the hypnotic side of things in greater depth. The beauty of the method of control that hypnosis offers is that its perfectly self regulating. You won't do anything you don't want to do, and, it can be applied to virtually every scenario, fantasy or sexual fetish you like.

I have to admit that I've been neglecting my little hypno-dupe during the last couple of months HOWEVER, I think it will be to everyone's advantage (mostly mine!) HAHA!

Hypno-fetish, erotic hypnosis, sexual trance, whatever you care to call it. I'll be posting more on the subject over the next few weeks, and sharing a few of the new hypnotic recordings, and some VERY deep, sexy inductions. Incidentally, an induction, for the uninitiated, is the first stage of any hypnotic journey, where you first relax, your body and mind, and you allow yourself to be put  in a state of blissful trance, ready to receive further instructions, imagery...or programming. Its the part that conditions you and prepares you, and depending on your experience and state of mind can take some time to slip into.

It's worth pointing out that despite the fact that, as far as I am concerned, all of you subbie little faggots are here to pay me MY money, and fund the lifestyle that you all know I deserve...I wouldn't want to leave you in a state of complete ruin... (well not unless you REALLY wanted me to HAHA!) So, hypnosis for me, is another very sexy tool that should be used, Safely, Sanely and most importantly CONSENSUALLY.  All of my recordings will be clearly labelled, and you never have to fear that I will surreptitiously hypnotise you mid way through a call, it only happens if you ask nicely for it! HAHA!

4 comments:

Rosy said...

Honestly, I've never even heard of this kink but to each his own. I can see how it would be kind of hot as foreplay. For instance, I discovered I don't really like the idea of giving blow jobs but...I guess if I were willingly hypnotized into it then it wouldn't be so bad.

The Englishman said...

Hey princess, well, it can be a fun experience if it's done right, and when its used as an erotic tool to overcome hesitations about doing something that we might actually *want* to do its very powerful indeed. For some its about the relaxation and indulgence in some private erotic time, for others its about developing and pushing themselves. Maybe a little experiment is in order? ;-)

markhyp said...

Aww. I'm the guy in question, and though I had avoided this as well for a bit, I'm really glad I came back.

Rosy - it's definitely chacun a son gout, but hypnosis is a persistent niche fetish that seems to have only gotten more popular in the last 15 years.

For me, a lot had to do with TV shows and movies that turned me on when I was a boy. (The scenes with Kaa and Mowgli in The Disney version of The Jungle Book have fucked up more seven year olds than you can imagine) Some has to do with being the youngest son who was headstrong and could get away with murder - but wanted someone to manipulate (and desire) him.

My erotic buttons aren't about sex acts, but being controlled by persuasion. Mr. Englishman is quite skilled at hypnosis - I never asked him but he's obviously studied it as well as NLP. If you tried it with him, trance might feel like an erotic bedtime story that you could walk around inside.

When what turns you on is playing with matches (I'd love for him to remove large chunks of money from me while I have this happy, dumb smile on my face) there's always a (sensible) part of you that tries to regulate that urge. Because of that I stayed away for a while and was touched that he just picked up where we left off - and was willing to stroke my urges rather than push them ;)

If anyone's considering this scene - even in tandem with a more extreme fantasy, Mr. Englishman is the right guy. He's a thorough listener: I wrote him an email explaining what I was looking for, he nailed it very quickly. Though he's more than willing to get you to your destination (one day pretty soon he's probably going to have a very handsome new suit - and more - courtesy of me) he seems to enjoy the journey as well, and will go at your speed.

The Englishman said...

What a fabulous comment Marky, and thanks for the compliments, glad you enjoyed the sessions we've shared!

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: