Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring time again!

Wow! it's been a while since I've had time to update this blog, but yes, I'm still here, and still taking calls, so none of you losers have to fear, you will all still have the chance to worship a REAL MAN who knows exactly what it is that you need! HAHA!

So, it's been a busy few months for me, I've been working on a few new projects, one or two of which might be of great interest to some of you (and a few of you might already know what I'm talking about too!), but most of that is still in development right now.

One thing that I am pleased to be able to share though, is that I'm finally starting to roll out some of the advanced erotic-hypno service I've talked about before, especially for all of you mind-control freaks out there!

Hypno-fetish you ask?  Well, for the uninitiated this is how the journey goes:

You discover submission, you discover how incredibly hot it can be to let a dominant man take charge of you, relinquishing control to him, and embracing the fact that your sexual being, your body, simply *needs* to be used for someone else's sexual pleasure...

You read.. you explore, and you accept that you are, in fact, a kinky little fuck, and you discover just how heart-poundingly hot it can be to set aside your expectations and simply - submit.

Maybe you explore these feeling on the phone with me, living out fantasies that you can't (for whatever reasons) enact in real life, or maybe, when you call me, it's to re-live real-life experiences with an intelligent, articulate straight guy who is as kinky as it gets...

And then....THEN - you realise that you want....no.... you NEED ...to go deeper...you NEED to let someone start to lead you even deeper into a more immersive, more vivid experience of submission...well, this is where erotic hypnosis starts.

The beauty of this particular journey is that it's just as safe as regular phonesex (your subconscious mind will only accept suggestions that are in line with your own deeper sense of morality), but erotic hypnosis gives you permission to go as deep as you feel comfortable with, overcoming the inhibitions that many people feel frustrated by.

The first steps into this exciting new area can throw up a lot of questions, and that's why I've teamed up with another very experienced British erotic hypnotist to offer any willing subjects the chance to try out different kinds of experiences both on the phone or face to face via Skype.  If you think this might appeal to you, drop him an email directly (englishharry@hotmail.com) or contact me here and we can explore the possibilities!

So, a short post this time, but more to follow soon!  I'll be online for the next few hours, so if you want to explore more, or maybe indulge in a different kind of hot, intense, erotic call, you know what to do.

Call me now!




 

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: