Saturday 23 August 2008

Summertime

Have you been missing me? I've been SO busy lately that I simply haven't had time to torment and abuse all you useless little fucks... I know - I know - you can't get by without your regular dose of straight, dominant Englishman, you need to be reminded how small and insignificant you are, you need a smooth talking, cocky, dominant guy to talk to you about how you can serve him, how you can debase yourself for his pleasure.... HAHA - well - hopefully I will have a bit more time to play with you all in the next month or so - but I have a question - what will YOU want to talk about?

I know that my little kitty has been missing me - and I also have to say that I've missed ascerting my claim over her hot dripping little pussy... I know that she WANTS me to own her pussy - but sometimes she's such a naughty minx that I just like to fuck with her and MAKE her give it to me all over again... and boy does that make her purrrrr... LOL

So anyway loosers - I have the chance to log on from time to time - so even if I'm not online a whole lot at the moment - I DO expect you to send me a message - and IF your message pleases me you might even get a reply HAHAHA!

Call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Englishman! Miss reading your blogs and hearing about your domination of kitty. Your thick knob sliding in and out of her juicy twat, she begging for more man milk out of your cock, gagging to be treated liked a little cumslut. Let's hear more man!

Cheers, Rick

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: