Friday 27 February 2009

Foot lovers

So... have you been anticipating? You have?! That is WONDERFUL news - extra ruthless phonesex for you then! HAHA!

Seriously though - I have been out of circulation for the last week or so - a little thank you to those that wondered where I was - but I'm back now after a well earned break.

The problem was that I had to spend some of the fag cash that I confiscated from you worthless little fuckers - so I treated myself to a little winter sunshine - for those with the means - I strongly recommend it... and of course.. you pathetic little fucks make sure that dominant REAL men like me always have the means - right? HAHA!

Since I've been away I don't have any biggest losers to post this time, so instead I will keep this short and sweet - very sweet for the belly-crawling little maggoty, footlovers among you, yes my pathetic little faggot friends.. its your lucky day!

You will have the chance to purchase a pair of my stinky old trainers (sneakers to you) - *gasp* YES! Its true - I will be sending out details of this one time only offer to a select few through the NF website - if you haven't received an invitation to bid for my stinky old scally-trainers (along with a snapshot of the trainers in question) ...which I have worn for every trip to gym that I have made for the last 4 years... can you imagine....just try to for a second... picture the aroma that you'll be able to inhale as often as you like when you cradle that loved and used trainer in your trembling hands....HAHAHA... well - if you HAVEN'T received an invite and you want one then drop me a message!

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: