Friday 6 February 2009

Pumped

Why is a male phonesex blog entitled pumped? I hear you ask.... LOL - What could it possibly be a reference to? Is he talking about some male dominant hetero-act that I know nothing about? HAHA Well... try and do a search for the definition of pump and you will get about a dozen different variations .... but what I'M talking about is mix of certain delicious things.

MY pump is the feeling I get after having gone to the gym and had a really good workout. I trained my back and legs yesterday and, while the *real* pump was experienced last night, with all my muscles engorged with blood, leaving me feeling 100% the dominant alpha-male that I am, its the feelings in the mornings that I like best... when I can feel all my muscles responding to the pounding that they've taken the day before.

Its at times like those, when I am completely pumped at the gym, or feeling the warm glow of power the day after, that I *know* why all you little faggots can't help but want to bask in my power, hoping for a morsel of attention from me. The power that I feel radiating from my body, blending with my superior, dominant mind will crush any and all resistance, and DEMAND your compliance, submission and service... HAHA!.... and that's when I start to PUMP your tiny, pathetic, twisted, minds HAHAHA! Whats that?? You think you are smart? Ohhh - I don't doubt that *out there* you can probably fool most people into thinking that you have it going on upstairs.... but not in my world. HAHA! In my world I see though your pretenses, and its that power that gives me the choice as to whether I will pump your mind and wallet dry, and its up to me whether anything else gets pumped dry too (Dru - how is that going BTW?). HAHAHA!

And what about the pumping that my little kitty yearns for whenever we are in touch? Well that pumping is the pumping and pounding that I deliver to whichever of her slutty little holes I decide to abuse HAHA - Rick, you know what I'm talking about, right? HAHA! Its that kind of pumping that engorges other parts of me too!

So, pump is just about a perfect word for the title of this blog - wouldn't you say? HAHA! Now - its almost 9am over here in the UK, and I'm gonna be online for the next few hours ...so..... Call me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been busy taking care of business. Girl roommate moves in tomorrow. Not sure when I'll be back around to play...but hopefully won't be too horribly long. I see that you are pressing my long overdue recompense...we shall see, as I'm not sure all that, under her listening ear, would be prudent...but it would be oh, so fun. kitten

(kitten apologizes that her own kitten is not wet at this time, as she is somewhere where that is not possible, she is sure there will probably be punishment of some sort, mew. looks up with big round kitten eyes and purrs attempting to be cute and cuddly, and thus assuage the possible impending amercement)

Anonymous said...

hey man, that's fucking right man. pump is the fucking word of the day. faggots need to get their wallets pumped, while kitty, the charming and ever so sexy little cum slut gets pump by the englishman. nice original post man. lick your wounds loser. kitty, come out of hiding you nasty naughty little pussy!
- Rick

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: