Monday 26 January 2009

Enter and submit

So its been over a week since I last updated my niteflirt phonesex blog - very bad I know, but hey, what can I say. I been busy! Busy doing what?...you ask... well - let me tell you.

For the last two weeks I've been spending a disproportionate amount of time trying to sort out some major pain-in-the ass technical problems with my network here. Suffice it to say that trying to get the problem solved *without* first understanding the root cause was a bad idea - and strangely not usually a trap I fall into. The net result (pun-intended) was that I was in a REALLY pissy mood, so when the almighty Stud Ruler (yeah - you remember him huh! LOL) called in - and tried to tell me some bullshit about NOT submitting to my control - HAHAHA - well - he almost made my week... suffice it to say I think he now understands his mistake, as I eluded to in my last post.

See, the thing that you guys have *got* to remember is that there is NO WAY I can live with anyone calling me up and NOT paying their respects... You must understand that I am superior to virtually every guy you will ever meet, in almost every way imaginable. I have not met *anyone* who I can't *totally* dominate, intellectually, spiritually, academically and in most cases physically. I know it must be hard for some of you guys to understand what its like to have the substantiated self-belief that I do, and that you might even doubt my claims - well figure this - I don't give a F*** HAHA!! Ask ANY of the lowlife faggots that have called me... if you come at me grovelling and belly-crawling begging to lick my shoes, then you already know your place, and the biggest joy I get is using you as my little play-thing, having you perform for me and my buddies, or just demonstrating to you how totally pathetic you are and how a Dominant Straight guy like ME will own you. For you guys that think you can make demands of me, challenge me, or *actually* stand up to me - HAHAHA! Well its you guys that find out EXACTLY how far The Englishman will go to break you down and force you to submit to me on your knees, abuse, humiliation, or whatever twisted fantasy or roleplay it takes to MAKE you bend to my will. HAHAHA... and believe me YOU WILL do as I tell you.

So anyway - now that I feel that I have cleared up that little issue - you might have read the comments on my last post .... mmmmm - what can I say - kitty is SUCH a good little kitty-kat, she makes sure her little kitty-box is nice and wet before she writes to me just the ways I asked her too - I wonder if kitty might be due a reward soon - once she's paid her dues of course... and kitty - the account is kinda overdue for payment baby. LOL - we'll have to talk about how exactly your gonna settle up soon.

So, that's all I'm gonna write this time, I'll be online now for the next few hours, feel free to drop coments, or browse my listings on niteflirt, but ultimately you know what you have to do is stop procrastinating, get on your knees, pick up the phone and Call Me. HAHAHA!

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: