Monday 12 May 2008

The summer is here!

Woohoo! Now THAT was a HOT weekend... free of phonesex with any kinky girls - BUT- very very hot none the less - it was the first weekend that actually felt warm - AT LAST! needless to say the short skirt and cropped tops that all the long-haired beauties were wearing out around town helped to keep the warm feeling rolling deep into the night... ha ha!

But now - onto more important matters - footwearslave my worthless little BRONZE collared slave is starting to vex me slightly - he is working hard to try and make amends - but I think he misunderstands what it is to be at my service... ultimately I blame myself - my training of him obviously hasn't been STRICT enough so far - we will rectify that very soon... won't we my little queer-boy?

As for the rest of you loosers, fags and perverts, you will all, of course, have noted that my wish list is up - SO - for any of you that are ...right now... feeling like there are butterflies in your stomach - thinking about how lucky you are to be reading these words... these words that I have created out of my filthy, depraved, superior mind ...maybe wondering whether you are ready to call me and HEAR my voice - and actually have the chance to speak with me....what do you suppose it would FEEL like being able to talk to a confident, cocky, straight, British STUD - a REAL MAN who can satisfy a woman the way she wants to feel satisfied ... deep inside... a REAL MAN who will show you just what a looser you are..... whatever your fantasy or kink, whatever you'd like to talk about - you can rest assured that I will be able to match and exceed your wildest imaginings...drawn from my own very real and very dominant perspective.... Would you like to be at the service of a dominant, straight guy?

Well - to start off, pick up the phone and CALL ME....We can talk about when you will get to go shopping for me later. HA Ha Ha!!

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: