Tuesday 20 May 2008

Marvellous Morals

Well ... its been a VERY productive weekend for me - and I think I'm ready for some fun on the phone, I hope you are too. I shan't share too many of the intimate details of my weekend here (you know that its losers like YOU that I like to expose here - not myself... well unless I'm telling you how much better I am than all of you - HA-Ha!) but suffice it to say, my kung-fu was the best its ever been this weekend! OK - so I'll give you a clue... long time fantasy of mine realised... (Woo-Hoo!) ... and ...well... some of the scenes I 'experienced' had a distinctly "gymnastic" quality... I cannot begin to tell you how hot it was! Now - if you are one of the rare and beautiful females who happen across my blog, then let me tell you that I would love to share some intimate details with you, to put you in exactly THAT mood :-) ... maybe you have your own story you'd like to talk about - Hmmm - either way, call me - I like the sound of both - and I think you'll like the sound of me! ;-)

BUT - getting back to the matter in hand - I think it would probably be wrong to say that I engineered the situation I mention above all on my own - since I have had a secret kung-fu mentor, coaching me in advanced mind-control techniques... and when I say advanced techniques - I mean - phew - some of the stuff that I've learned over the last few weeks... I'm not sure I would EVER have learned without the expert tutelage I was privileged to receive.

Scary, mind-bending shit... mind-control methods and will-breaking techniques... things that can take you, or your - erm...victim? - no.... your subject... to the next level. More to the point though, its the sparring-practice that puts the icing on the cake - as any prize fighter will tell you ... (Yeah!? - like I expect you pathetic, little fags to actually KNOW a prize fighter to ask - LOL) ... all the theory in the world is worth nothing without a little sparring! The trick is, of course, not to cross your sparring partner's boundaries through a lack of care LOL.

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben - Spiderman

But then again, testing those boundaries is part of the fun... how long since your boundaries were tested fag?

Some of you, who I thought were worthy of it, may have felt the touch of this power when we've spoken... you may not have perceived the touch when it was delivered... but if you found yourself thinking about your call afterwards and feeling that, somehow, you were transformed from the way you were before... well - that's the touch! What it reveals is complex and speaks of the energy that flows between us... Yes! - speak to me and you WILL feel that connection. BUT that energy is something that arises between us - not something which is created in either one of us - and as such, it speaks of truths that exist outside of our control ...for better or for worse - but know this... I am stronger than you fag ... stronger than most anyone I have met - so unless you ask me for mercy - YOUR boundaries will be tested - HA-Ha!

So anyway loser, if you think that you are up to serving the supreme being that I am... come and give it a shot... I will brook no disobedience, and I WILL administer discipline and punishment... for my amusement as much as for your training - get ready.... And then CALL ME...

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: