Wednesday 7 May 2008

Domination

I can't believe its been a whole week since I wrote on my blog! You pathetic little phonesex fags will no doubt be pining away wondering what I've been up to! Well - to tell you the truth - I'm exhausted - and this time though its not from partying too hard (although there is this tasty little 20-something year old that I've been enjoying spending time with - damn she makes me cum so hard you can't even imagine) - but no more than the usual levels of promiscuity... I guess its just too many late nights!

One thing that has put a big smile on my face, that irrefutable shoe-sniffing fag "Stud Ruler" has 'fessed up to me that he likes being tickled - now unfortunately he thinks that he, in some way, can avoid doing exactly as I request after we finish talking ... the thing is - he and I BOTH know exactly what his weaknesses are (and I'm not even just talking about being ticklish) HAHA! I do hope he gets in touch again soon to tell me how terrible I am... Funny little fag... I guess he'll learn exactly what kind of Dominant I am!

I have a new little pet too - bimbosklave - this little fag is going to be my new errand-fag - I really want to take him shopping with me and, while I enjoy a nice cup of coffee, have onlookers point and stare at how funny he looks, sat at my feet, in total humiliation, waiting for my next instruction.... and I can imagine that whatever shoes I'm wearing will be in pristine condition because between him and footwear slave I have a feeling that all of my footwear is going to be sparklingly clean - isn't it you mincy litte loosers?! HAHA - I love it when you say "Thank you, Sir" for allowing you to lick my trainers or boots... you little fucks really are only fit for me to trample under my feet.

So onto other matters - I mentioned last week that I was setting up a wishlist - well I have.. the link is going up on here - and possibly on my NF listings - and I expect some serious present buying if you want any of my attention!

So - Call me now.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: