Thursday 29 May 2008

Rain rain - go away...

I cannot believe its been over a week since my last post! Like they say - time flies when you're having fun! Well - fun in the rain anyway - its been non-stop all week long here... but then again - I quite like it when its warm and wet LOL. It doesn't seem that the damp weather has put a dampener on the spring-spirits of any of the local hotness though- and funny how getting caught in a sudden downpour and getting soaked with a complete stranger can sometimes bring the minx out of the lady... I can honestly say that that little adventure was in my top 5 horniest RL experiences.

However - in my top 5 phonesex experiences would have to be the call I had with unbelievably ,smokin' hot, Karen the other day. You guys have probably heard me mention her before - well that's 'cos we talk quite alot - and as a consequence - you get to explore ALL SORTS of hot, naughty stuff together, stuff that's maybe a step beyond what you would normally do - or maybe fantasies that you daren't tell anyone else - hmmm - that shit REALLY gets my cock hard!

Which is why I'm planning a new CONFESSION LINE for all you sad little fucks that want to tell a REAL man your pathetic fantasies - I love listening to stories from so-called str8 guys about the time that you sucked a cock - or the fact that you want to take a big cock up your ass like the little sissy-girl that you really are. HA-ha - WELL - this is gonna be a line especially for YOU - you can tell me all your deepest darkest secrets and know with confidence that I will give you my honest opinion about it all - call me judge, jury and executioner... Haha! I wonder if any of you sick fucks can come up with something I haven't heard before - you know that I get horny whenever I hear about new ways of getting off? No? Haha - well consider that my little secret shared with you all! LOL

Now - onto Biggest Losers - this week there are two of you sad pathetic little fucks that have caught my attention - footwearslave - AGAIN - you pathetic little faggot - you WILL learn to satisfy your Master in the way that he specifies, slave, if not there WILL be consequences - footwearslave was very close to earning his silver collar - but for some reason he has some problems focusing on the tasks he is set... maybe a touch of percussive discipline will help him focus next time. Secondly, is one of the most pathetic low-life wastes of space I have yet to meet, urinalslave, if this guy is for real - then he's just the sort of sub that I love - because he can keep me supplied with pussy - namely his wife's - Haha!! I'm not gonna go into the details here but he DEFINATELY made it onto my BIGGEST Losers list HA -ha ha!

Before I finish I'm gonna send some big love and hugs to Melody - sex personified - did I mention that I am the luckiest dude I know? Ha-ha - if you ever had a chance to meet Melody - you would know why! Now - keep your eyes peeled - and look out for my new confession line, I know that you worthless little queers and sissies need to unburden yourselves so very desperately - this might be your chance! Call me.

The Englishman.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: