Friday 6 June 2008

Taking Confessions

Confess your dark secrets! For those perverts amongst you who have a taste for something more than regular phonesex fantasies - my new confession line will take you to the next level. I've had a few really intense calls on my regular domination and fantasy lines talking about some of the real life situations that some of you pathetic losers have gotten yourselves into - and how you've either been completely dominated by a well-deserving superior man like me, or ridiculed and humiliated for all the right reasons.

So, I thought I'd setup a dedicated line for you sad little queers, sissies and cuckhold losers ... you can cum and tell me all about how your wife made you watch while she was fucked by another guy and then made you lick her pussy clean, or how you like to dress up in ladies underwear when you out and about... or maybe you'll tell me exactly what it was that you did the last time you got drunk - did you enjoy it? HA-HA I bet you did perv.

Either way - this line is especially for all of you that need to get something off your chest - and don't worry - you'll be getting penance - after all - I like to have fags and losers like you at my service.... and by the way - if your pathetic account of perversion is simply too tame to warrant me listening to it - then you will be given some homework to MAKE your story worth telling - don't ever say that I'm not a kind and generous Master.

So my pathetic little miscreants - I think that's all I'm going to write about today - my biggest losers role call next time - I haven't forgotten about you little worms - don't think for a second you have escaped my notice.

I'm suddenly feeling pent up and frustrated - I'm gonna vent my frustrations on someone - however, the prospect of entertaining myself with one of my pathetic little slaves has quite cheered me up. I wonder - will it be you? - Call me now.

The Englishman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, intersting idea, but of MY secrets ever got out, I would be facing a very long, very painful whip for MY indescretions. Just try to get them out of ME, I dare ya. (wink)

The Englishman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Englishman said...

Mmmmm - now THAT challenge sounds positively DELICIOUS... the tantalising part is that I suspect that the extraction of those secrets would necessitate the application of both extremes of sensation...in bucket loads! I look forward to talking to you about this some more - at length. Call me.

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: