Tuesday 17 June 2008

Time Flies

Hello my little toes suckers, foot sniffers, sluts and whores... what a busy week I have had... Work work, work, and hardly anytime to play with all of you - althought - that said I HAVE had ALOT of fun this week despite that - but again - how many times do I have to tell you that I AM the luckiest guy I know - and - deservedly so! After all - how often do you really meet an intelligent, good looking, fit, athletic, charming, flirtatious, witty and DOMINANT guy like me? Well - it is rare - and some of my famous luck must be rubbing off on you becasue - as impossible as it sounds... you found me! LOL ... Oh - BTW - did I mention modest too? ;-)

Firstly shouts out to the beautiful Karen (you still owe me some piccies sexy), whose had a BIG adventure recently... I think she has found a new and interesting way of stretching herself beyond her previous boundaries, and she has truely straddled the horse and hung on regarless of how wildly he bucks. I'm so proud of her! Also a breathless and bewildered shout to MCPLy - WOW! - what can I say? - it is a rare pleasure when I actually have a chance to meet a woman who is as - hmmmm - whats the word? as dedicated... to her casues... her many and varied causes... or should that be vices? What a babe!

So now onto my biggest losers - top of the list - AGAIN is Stud Ruler - I'm not gonna name any names now - 'cos he asked me not to BUT "the stud's" friend has been joining in with me - teasing and tantalising "the ruler" into a crecsendo of frustration the like of which I haven't seen in quite a while - how little does he know that this is just the warm-up! HAHA

Competing for 2nd and 3rd spot at the moment are urinalslave - re-christened recently - but I'll wait for him to reveal his new name for himself... and my little silver-collared slave footwear slave... although I fear that urinal slave maybe be doing slightly better that footwearslave at the moment - still - hopefully footwear slave will buck his ideas up and call me with the riding crop in hand before matters get very much worse.... will he resume a better standard of service if he realises that his Master expects more form his pathetic little loser fags, queers and sissies I wonder? Only time will tell.

Onto other things - how many of you pathetic little fuck trawl the internet looking for ways to get off? ALL of you I bet - well - think of this - your master - me - merely logs on and within 5 minutes I can be chatting to as many hot chics, or dominating as many of you pathetic little fags as my ego desires... you have NO idea what its like being this powerful... its like having x-ray glasses that can see your deepest vulnearbilities and exploit them for my advantage - HAHA... stop wasting time now - you know that your path will inevitably lead you back to me again and again - call me now you pathetic little fuck and get totally OWNED by me.... or if you are one of those rare and ravishing creatures - and you need your hot little pussy to cum while you talk to a real man... then you - call me too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing the power of the full moon isn't it?

Welcome Englishman to the ranks of REAL STRAIGHT men who have journeyed with me down these many well-traveled roads. I'm an unforgetable crazy girl the likes of which you can't easily find.

If you are available for a home invasion scene over there in England, I just might have a job for you. There are the odd opportunities when slaves from across the pond need to be gotten to, showed who is BOSS, and put in their place. If those pics are yours, you look like a fairly rugged chap ready, willing, and able to take on such a dastardly deed.

Oh and how you dragged it on and on and on, teasing and taunting me, not allowing me to cum, such a cheeky chap you are.

Perhaps we shall meet again, perhaps. MCPLy

The Englishman said...

MCPLy, What can I say? - unforgettable and crazy are just two of the MANY adjactives that I would volunteer... salatious, sensual and provocative... VERY provacative in fact would be a few others! As regards your suggestion for "home invasions" - any of those little loser slaves of yours that get out of line and need to be reminded of who is boss... just let me know baby...and yes - the pics are ALL me! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was listening to loveline and Andrew W.K. was on. This guy called and said he was making himself fart by pumping air his ass with a bicycle pump.

So AWK started talking about the Marquis de Sade and mentioned, can you believe it, The 120 days of Sodom and how much MDS loved to have people fart in his face.

I am a part of the cosmos coincidence syndrome.

Nevermind the fact that as soon as he said the name of the book, which I went and looked at the cover of, yes, I've seen and read parts of it before..., it brought me back. I think my heart is pounding.

The Englishman said...

I love it when that shit happens... and I think it happens all the time - you just got to be open to it. I guess that when you get the right energies flowing they resonate with EVERYTHING. Cool! And glad to hear about the pounding - we can talk more about tha later... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey you...don't worry i haven't forgotten about your pics i promised. But whatever happened to the ones you said you were going to send me to preview...lol..yelp thought i forgot, huh? Well i didn't...lol..talk to ya later sexy... ;)

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: