Wednesday 2 July 2008

Webcam

You've heard the expression "work hard and play hard" - well - that's *exactly* what I've been doing... and not nearly enough time to dominate my little phone sex slaves at all! The working part brings in the $$$s but then the playing part MORE than compensates for it - slutsworm knows what I mean - don't you you pathetic little fuck - he knows his role in life is to provide me with everything I need HAHA - what a good little cuckhold he is.

I have some news - in addition to my new confession line which has so far had NO confessions at all (whats wrong fags? To scared to use it now that you've got what you asked for? Well - should I expect anything less... not unless I'm actually there to whip you into shape I guess - LOL) ... I have also now got a webcam courtesy of an anonymous donor (who will have unrestricted access to my broadcast 24/7 for a whole week as a reward for buying me such a useful present).

So, in the next few days I will be setting up a live master's webcam listing. You unworthy little fucks will have the privilege of looking at my feet LIVE - I totally spoil you - you wanna see more? Well you gotta PAY big if you think that THIS straight master is just gonna let you gaze into his eyes ...or anything else for that matter HAHA! So now anything you IMAGINED... anything we TALKED about.... well, now you MIGHT be able to SEE it LIVE... can you imagine that? - you pathetic little fuck... and the best of it - is that if you've got a cam too - I can watch you grovelling and debasing yourself just the way you ought to while you look at my feet.... HAHA - now THAT is something I am surely looking forwards to! I can hardly wait - I wonder who will be the first to volunteer as my little toy?

As you probably gathered - I am STILL working - so until you little fucks start coughing up some REAL dough you'll have to share me with my other cash earning enterprises... still - be sure that I am still holding you to account - and fully expect you to be doing EXACTLY as you've been told - even if it has been a few days since we last spoke (StudRuler - this means you - haha - is it getting a little...uncomfortable yet?! LMAO) - you'd better be looking out for when I'm online next - or you might just explode - HAHAHA!

All of you little queers be good now - keep a lookout for when I'm on and see if you can catch me.
Call me soon.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: