Sunday 20 July 2008

2 weeks

So - Did you miss me?

I just had a message on Nite Flirt.... it was a message from one of you little fags... yeah you know that I'm talking about YOU don't ya? HAHA

For those of you you have kept an eye on my blog - you'll know who I mean, if I tell you that its one particular individual who has a particular penchant for being tickled - he LOVES it - or does he HATE it....? I can't quite remember - LOL - Either way, he left me a message... 'cos I think he's getting a bit desperate .... would I be right? HAHA! EXACTLY right I expect....

But - "Why desperate?" I hear you ask... because - as you'll note from my blog entries - I've been away for a couple of weeks... Well? What do you expect? - I need to do *something* with all the fag-cash I've been collecting from all of you - HAHA! .... but why is our friend desperate? Well - imagine two weeks without a single orgasm... that would make ANYONE desperate! Two *days* and I start to get antsy.... (come to think of it...more than a day and my cock and balls are stirring as if to say - "Hey - buddy - are we gonna get to work or what?!" - not to mention having a permanent hard-on LOL)

So - I took myself off to Italy - and MAN was that the right thing to do! The weather is so HOT - the chics SO pretty... and as for their attitude over there - well - THAT suits me down to the ground - to sum up - it was a VERY relaxing and.... "rewarding" holiday :-) ... You know - I think its our responsibility as good human beings to spread love wherever we go - so I spread some in Italy - HEHE! :-)

BUT - enough of this chatter - I have to put a big shout out to my Cutie-Pie Kitten.... she is despicably, deliciously, OUTRAGEOUSLY fun to play with - on account of the fact that this crazy bitch REALLY knows how to submit....100% submit... and I love it when people I'm playing with "get" that they can't shock me - and "get" that whilst I respect hard limits... I *AM* truly dominant - and so - soft limits....? Well - they are *there* to be tested aren't they? LOL - that's when the adrenaline kicks in... That's when we're seeing how far we can push ourselves? When you're heart is pounding hard, when you feel tingly all over.... when you can almost FEEL the other person's breath against your skin even though you're *only* talking on the phone.... Mmmmm THAT'S when it gets really goooooood!

So you want to play? Call me - and let me flick your switch and send you into a headlong rush!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COCKLUST

Tongue draging on floor; pussy creaming, dripping, squirting, flooding; body shaking; mind swimming. I believe a very unhealthy addiction is quickly setting in. If I have to serve the cam again, I don't know what I'll do with myself, it was like a trainwreck, and I could not look away. I just kept staring, mesmerized by the cock, mesmerized by the continuous stroking and manipulation of your manmeat taunting and teasing me, easing me into a complete and utter submission with only one thing flooding my mind...I want that cock, I want it, give it to me, I need it, over and over and over again, resonating, reverberating within the subspace, punchdrunk puddle of my brain.

The Englishman said...

Hmmmm - Kitty, kitty, kitty... I do believe that you enjoyed yourself yesterday - and I never read this before speaking to you earlier on... so now I'm doubly pleased! Haha! Clearly we'll have to come back to the subject in time... when you've earned yourself some extra privelages again! I loved listening to you making your hot little pussy CUM for me...'til next time sexy, call me.

Anonymous said...

would love to see you and kitty in action! that would be hot! worshipping The Englishman's cock!

The Englishman said...

Hi Anonymous - drop me a mail on NiteFlirt and tell me more about your fantasy - And then I'll decide how much "persuading" kitty take 'til she plays along - HAHAHA

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: