Tuesday 13 January 2009

Phonesex with a Dominant straight guy...

Well, who would have thought it.... Back for a little under a week and I've spoken to almost everyone that I need to already. Phonesex with this straight, dominant Englishman MUST be addictive, huh? HAHA! I should hope so you faggot losers! HAHA!!

Amongst the usual losers, that those of you who read regularly will recognise, was Stud Ruler. He popped up to say "hi"... I'm not gonna get into exactly what else he said....HAHAHA! ... well - not for now anyway - I got to give the guy a chance to redeem himself from his ...little "faux-pas"... but suffice it to say that, when I asked him to think about the most humiliating experience he could remember ... he told me it was the conversation we were having there and then! HAHAHA! - Honestly it was one of the *funniest* things I think I ever heard, I was almost crying with laughter - and I have to confess to thinking to myself that if he thought *that* was bad... then he's probably in deeper trouble than he knows! HAHAHA!

But anyway - enough about that looser... I'm going to opening up my kennel again soon... so if any of you little submissives, slaves or sissy-boys have aspirations to serve a highly intelligent, articulate and above all dominant straight guy, then make yourselves known now (chris- this means YOU).

One more mention I'll make today is for my little kitty... she's been *such* a good little kitty-cat... doing *exactly* what she's been told and making sure that *my* little kitty-box is nice and wet and ready for me.... Mmmmm, she is *such* a naughty girl, I can't seem to help myself whenever I talk to her - I get SO f*****g hard, I just want to do the meanest, nastiest things to her hot, open little....ANYWAY... Rick - just FYI - you'll be pleased to know that I hope to have more of kitty's adventures to share with you real soon, HAHA!

As some of you, who have had the sense to pick up the phone and call me, already know, the kicks I get from putting you through your paces, only *start* with the fact that I'm stripping you of your hard-earned cash for the pleasure of listening to me .... But its when I'm stripping you of - every - single - layer of protection that your pathetic, twisted-little-minds have conceived of (both psychological AND physical) that I *really* start to enjoy a session.

Talking to you, humiliating you, having you serve me in the way that only a good for nothing belly-crawling queer like you could serve a REAL man like me, and of course punishing you when you fail..... HAHA! That's the real fun of it!

So - what are you gonna do faggot? We both know what you want to do... Call me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, nice to see those lowlifes are showing you the respect you deserve man. as for kitty...man, just the sound of her name makes me sweat - little nasty slut. look forward to reading more about you and her legs spready wide apart, tearing up the pussy with the english sausage man.
cheers, rick

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving kitten such a super long, explosive, overwhelming orgasm and a wonderful night of conversation.

Kitten's pussy was dripping wet all the way down the ass crack and so puffy and swollen and the clit was so hard and so long and oh so sensitive. Kitten's little asshole wanted your big hard cock so badly.

There were several times when kitten couldn't even move, She was so stuck in your mesmerizing hold. Even now, thinking about it, kitten being sucked back in.

Kitten knows she's not allowed to contact you if her little pussy isn't wet. She was watching pee vids today, and this one caught her fancy. She don't know why it turns her on, but watched it over about 4 times and squirted watching the spray.

Kitten does want to see that next picture so badly. It taunts her sitting in the in box, paid for, and ready to open but no permission to open it because she's such a shy little kitten.

But kitten is in trouble because The Englishman knows how to play with kittens and he teased kitten mercilessly last night.

Thank you,

mew
kitten

http://www.redtube.com/4275

Anonymous said...

hi,
oh it's so hard to resist your charms. i know most of it is just toying with me and playing, but still, you drive me crazy. Cuz here I am again, missing your devlish ways, your snarky, controlling, devious, arrogant, calculating ways. my pussy has such a hard on for you right now. It's wet sir as ordered.
good night sir hope you had a good weekend.
kitten

The Englishman said...

Wow kitty! It seems that your dirty slutty little exploits have given Rick some reasons to feel some stirrings - HAHA - maybe I should write him a little story some time about EXACTLY what it is that I have you do for me, and EXACTLY what it is that I do to you? LOL...we'll have to see won't we HAHAHA! Rick - you have NO idea how hot and bothered this little kitty can get, her little kitty box gets SO fuckin' wet sometimes - honestly man, she gets me SO fuckin' horny, I'm getting hard now just talking about it!

Anonymous said...

hey man, fuck yeah. that kitty is down right nasty and her twat deserves a good workout. her post said it all man, how badly she needs her kitty box stuffed full of english tube steak. love your exploits with her and look forward to hearing more about kitty the dripping pussy slut. yum!
cheers mate, rick

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: