Wednesday 30 April 2008

New slave

Phonesex can be a strange and powerful thing, and talking to all you perverted faggots can sometimes be even stranger, but one thing is certain - whenever we are talking - I hold ALL the power....case in point - that good for nothing little queer, footwearslave, has finally completed his first set of tasks and has been collared - HAHA! What he DOESN'T know is that KEEPING his collar will be harder than earning it! And he still has his punishment to come yet - that will be fun! I do so like having you losers under my control - I understand it must be awe inspiring to have the chance to talk to a REAL MAN - a real-live, supreme, Alpha male who can bear to tolerate your pathetic existence for longer than 30 seconds- but remember - I tolerate you ONLY while you PLEASE me...don't any of you forget that.

Some have failed to please me... you have either persistently hung up without asking permission, or failed to be an obedient little bitch when I required it - so don't be upset that I've blocked you - even your money won't buy my attention if you are so confused as to what your role is in life - of course - for others - those of you who recognise that you need correction and guidance from a Dominant Master this confusion and lack of obedience is exactly the reason you should call me - I'll straighten you out real quick...ultimately you will all understand exactly where your position is relative to The Englishman!

Finally, before I go and find myself some sweet, sweet pussy to fuck , I want to remind Stud Ruler that the ticklish little problem we discussed the last time we spoke is still unresolved -I strongly suggest you take the action I advised.... the consequences might turn out to be worse than I implied if you delay much longer... but then again - we all have choices to make... don't we?

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: