Sunday 13 April 2008

PARTY TIME!

Aw -my head! Well - at least its not as bad as yesterday... I had some friends over this weekend for a Saturday/Sunday all-night party... didn't get to bed until the sun was starting to come up - actually, it was when we ran out of beer that the cry for sleep went up!

Still - as ever - the hardcore of the group managed to destroy part of the back fence, a garden bench and parasol before staggering to their sleeping bags. At least being honorable fellows (when sober at any rate) they have rectified all of their damage... Well - I put it down to them being honorable - my threat of physical violence if they didn't fix it all was just there to make sure they remembered that they were honourable! *smiles*

It was really good to catch up with these guys - we hadn't seen each other for a LONG time, and it was kinda nice to discover that the chics in our little group that I liked when I was at college still looked pretty f*ckin' hot now... and even nicer to find out that the ones that I had shared-sheets with back then still seemed to like the idea now - Haha! It rocks to be me!

So anyway - I know you slaves, loosers and sissies are probably desperate to to tell your Master how lame your weekend was by comparison to mine - or how you got totally screwed over on account of being pathetic, so I'll finish this post now and say that I'll be online waiting to listen to your dirty, depraved talk for the next few hours, CALL ME and SERVE, faggot - I could do with a good laugh...And remember - callers who serve me for at least 15 minutes and leave written feedback are the ones who get on to my biggest looser list - I think about you little worms sometimes...and laugh.... I think I'm feein' extra mean today.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: