Friday 11 April 2008

Shattered

You know when you hook up with someone, and you just "click" - they get you - you get them, there are no any awkward silences...you can talk for hours and feel like you still have SO much to say and the only moments of gleeful frustration are when one of you is trying to explain something that the other *Totally* understands already? If there any silences they are comfortable silences where you listen to each other breathe and delight at the fact that a person like them exists...

You do? Well then, let me tell you about a dream I had about a certain self confessed slut, she's the HOTTEST piece of ass you've ever seen, curves in all the right places long hair cascading over her shoulders, eyes that shine with a hunger that is at once vulnerable and predatory... and a voice like an angel offering you a blow job. The dream? Hmmm - I might share that with you one day...

But for now - and just to be crystal clear - NONE of you mincey little faggots will get ANY of that when you call me. Oh - you *will* get understanding - an understanding that the purpose of your lowly, belly crawling, boot kissing exisitance is is to serve and entertain me and any number of my buddies with your pathetic faggoty exploits.

A case in point - hercules666 - strong sounding name, huh? HA! Wrong! This little pissant got shrunk down and thrown in amongst my collection of minaturised sluts and fags for the entertainment of me and my drunken friends... you should have heard him snivelling with fear over what we might do to him next - next time I might crush you under my foot like a bug - 'hercules'. *laughs*

So don't forget, any of you worthless sissies, fags or slaves that call me and serve for at least 15 minutes and then remember your manners enough to leave me some written feedback will earn there 'biggest loosers' badge and get mentioned here. Call me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it really that hot?? I mean..I know it was *for me*...but I didn't think that I turned you on enough to share the thought of me with all of your pathetic, devoted fag boys! Lol...

Either way...I love your dominant self...I love how you take control of me...and I *especially* love the fact that there are never any uncomfortable silences between us!!

Just wait till the next time I beg you to fuck me, Sir.... *Blushes*

xoxo, Melody

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You certainly rocked Melody's world...lol...You go stud. Sounds like she got you a little hot and bothered too...lol...Well I was just checking out your blog...Not bad...Talk to ya soon!
Karen

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: