Friday 4 April 2008

So you wanna check me out?

Welcome to my new blog! With so many of you asking about what I get up to when I'm not actually talking on the phone (that is - talking to YOU, telling you exactly whats gonna happen), I thought I would save myself the effort of having to repeat myself and start a blog. That way you can read ALL about what I get up to the rest of the time, aren't you lucky? Now - since this is MY blog, I get to talk about absolutely ANYTHING I like in here, and that includes my review of the weediest, most pathetic little fags that I've spoken to recently. My biggest losers are the only ones I remember or pay a jot of attention to... You think you're up to it?

This is what it takes to make it onto my Fag List you've got to take your punishment, 15 minutes MINIMUM for scum like you, and leave me written feedback. So for all you 2 minute wankers - nahhh - your not even worth me getting angry about...

So - take this as fair warning - if you called and got owned by me, you'd better ask me in advance not to mention the pathetic details of your sad little life. Otherwise, everyone will know what a loser you are, fag boy.

Since this is my first post - I'm gonna keep it short and sweet (completely the opposite of one essential part of ME). Feel free to leave me comments - I love to hear about how great you little cock-suckers think I am. And don't start trembling in your little faggot boots - I'll be back to post more real soon.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: