Monday 28 April 2008

Get owned on the phone...

I told you all last time about being partied out... well get this - I got more stamina than ANY of the dudes I hang out with! This is now my fourth weekend of debauchery in a row ...and on Saturday... guess who was dominating the hardcore of revellers? You guessed it!! ME!

So yeah - I am REALLY knackered today - I might even still be a bit drunk :-) - but not TOO tired to totally OWN Stud Ruler's ass on the phone earlier on - in fact putting that weak minded little bitch under my TOTAL control perked me up enough to feel like blogging about it.... LOL - He's getting real scared about me keeping his pervy little secrets at the moment - but it might be that if he doesn't do as he's told like a good little bitch that I decide to share it ALL with everyone... HAHA! We'll have to see....

As for my other notable looser this week - I have to mention Footwearslave, this little queer-boy shoe-licker has been set a list of tasks to complete in order to be accepted into my slave kennel - and it seems that he's nearly done everything he's been told! Whether he'll make it to actually being collared or not - we'll have to see... he seems an obedient little fag... but there's something about his responsiveness that's lacking.... I'll just have to punish him until he gets it right.

Some time this week I'm gonna set up a wishlist so that you little fucks can buy me stuff - you all know that I deserve only the very best, so, of course, I expect you to familiarise yourselves with my list, and if you see something that I'm missing that you think a popular, good-looking, dominant, straight guy like me needs then you'd better let me know. Finally I gotta give a shout and a big hug to - Karen - even tho she deserves a whole lot more! ;-)

Call me, and I'll take you to the place that you yearn to be.

No comments:

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: