Thursday 17 April 2008

Lucky British B*stard...

Well - if any of you loosers were ever in doubt as to the fact that there *are* in fact beautiful, sexy, intelligent women out there who love to cum just as much as a horny guy does - then think again. I mentioned last week how I totally got off on talking to Melody - super hot, super slutty - WOW... but I haven't yet mentioned another complete babe that I get to chat with whenever she's in the mood... Karen.

Now, Karen, is not only a babe AND intelligent but when she first rang me she was all like "I'm just the girl next door type..." etc etc... but what she *doesn't* tell me is that she is SOooo fuckin' hot when she starts getting turned on... seriously - the first time I spoke to her I couldn't believe my luck and then *every* single time we talk - it just gets hotter and hotter and HOTTER... honestly - if it happened to anyone else I wouldn't believe it - but - hey - not everyone can be as lucky as me! Then again - I am pretty cool - so I deserve it! ;-)

Anyway - enough talk of hot girls - what I really want to share with you all is how bit by bit I am gaining more and more control over Stud Ruler (another guy with a strong sounding name? - HA! Not strong enough for me!) I *totally* owned him the last time we talked - got him so spaced out and under my control that I could get him to do almost ANYTHING... and believe me - I will turn that "almost anything" into "absolutely anything" ... watch this space!

This week I've been REALLY busy and I know some of you little fags haven't had a chance to talk with me when you needed to be put in your place - so I'll be back on again in about 11 hours from now. If you need your regular dose of British discipline and abuse (lets face it we both know that you DO) then look out for me then - otherwise I'll catch you next week, when I've had yet ANOTHER awesome weekend - and you loosers will probably be spending the time wondering if you're worthy enough to lick my shoes clean yet (footwearslave - I'm thinking of you here, queer boy). Laters - The Englishman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your comment...although i really am the girl next door. You made it sound as if i was lying about that fact...lol...you just wish i was YOUR girl next door...lol... Hey and about the whole Melody thing...i thought that was about me...lol...just kidding would have thought that except the self-proclaimed slut part...lol...i'm a slut in the closet...;)

Anonymous said...

Oh...and i forgot to say....YES...it does get hotter and HOTTER...each time we talk...lol...you are amzing as i have said before. Make a girl feel sexy(like you do) and you will be amazed at what comes out of her!

Anonymous said...

MASTER, YOUR footwear cleaning lowlife queer will definately be spending its whole weekend wondering of its worth and understanding of the honour granted when MASTER gives it permission to clean MASTER's footwear. Thank YOU MASTER!

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU MASTER for YOUR guidance and instructions. This lowlife footwear slave obeys and complies by kneeling when it reads and replies to MASTER'S email or on HIS blog. This, MASTER, will show all that read it what a lowlife, useless piece of queer trash YOUR footwear slave is!

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: