Tuesday 22 April 2008

Sweet!

Hello again my little fags, panty boys, sissies and loosers - short post today - cos - ANOTHER weekend gone - and yet ANOTHER party at my place - sometimes I wish I wasn't THIS popular - I'm *almost* partied out (and I'm not even joking!).... One more party next weekend and then I'm taking a break - some serious "me time" I think - shit- I sound like a chic!! LOL - Seriously tho - this was a little bit of a tamer affair than last week - althought there were a few moments were two of the pretty girls that were chilling with us got a bit tearful - The "daddy" of our little group comforted them very successfully tho... so it was all good in the end! ;-)

Incidentally - I'm planning on giving my motorcyle a major overhaul before the weather warms up to the perfect riding temperature- so if any of you little fags have any leather fetishes I've got a job for you - clean my leathers...! Or, if any of you little piggies wanna be my grease-piggies (instead of grease monkeys - loosers!) and do all the dirty jobs dressed in nothing but your skin then let me know - I've got some special tasks for you...

Now, since I haven't been on much since my last post I'm only gonna shout out to my number one girl - Karen - seriously - if you guys weren't so pathetic there are things I would tell you about this lady that would blow you away (or at least would if you had so much as a single straight hair on your pathetic faggy little bodies)... her imagination can take you away to dreamy places where time almost seems to stand still... and lucky for me she says that I do the same for her! Damn she's hot.

As for all you pathetic loosers and sissies - well - the award this time goes to one of the most pathetic pieces of scum I've had the chance to have to dominate so far... I mean... I'm not even gonna get into it here - but 'blimpiecc'- you are gonna finance my extension you dirty little faggot, and you know EXACTLY what you'll be paying for - huh?

So now - remember - only my biggest loosers (or hottest babes) get mentions here - calls over 15 minutes long, and some written feedback will do it... Call me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last nite was incredible... I have thought about that scene in the park all day... I know I am suppose to come up with a scene for next time, but agree that the last one was so intense and just...well WOW!!!...is all I can think to say that I might just want to continue on with that one. Till next time.
K

Anonymous said...

MASTER - this lowlife, pathetic queer thanks YOU for giving it instructions to keep it focused on YOUR footwear for a 48 hour period. To insist that it takes the riding crop to its own pathetic ass and make itself whimper and suffer from the pain inflicted by each and every lash that cut into its naked flesh. slave thanks MASTER for all 12 of them. slave yearns to be given MASTER'S permission to clean MASTER'S boots, trainers and shoes for MASTER'S amusement and to make this lowlife realise that it is honoured to have this experience in MASTER'S service and to remember that the pain inflicted is for MASTER'S fun. Thank YOU MASTER.

You REALLY think you're worthy? try me:

See all my lisiting at: www.niteflirt.com/The Englishman
Phone Number: 1-800-TO-FLIRT, ext: 02659740 OR: